Re: nice troll (was: All this resource-fork AKA multiple stream

Damien Miller (dmiller@ilogic.com.au)
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 09:59:42 +1000 (EST)

On Mon, 5 Jul 1999, Albert D. Cahalan wrote:

> Fortunately I don't mind trolls. I don't think I have _ever_ seen
> a compound document represented as a directory. I know that TeX
> users do it sometimes, but they aren't normal users anyway.
> Ask a random MBA, art student, or secretary what "TeX" is.
> Normal users don't write Makefiles for their documents.

Your random MBA, art student or secretary will be using an
application or GUI which hides the fact that the albod is
a directory.

What part of that can't you understand?