Re: Slot-1 - dual PPGA interface

Kai-Thorsten Hambrecht (hambrecht@justis.de)
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 23:18:39 +0200

I am just running the Abit BP6 mainboard with Kernel 2.2.9 and it will
work fine, except that i have trouble with X. I use XFree 3.3.3 and the
graphics card is a ELSA Winner Trio64V. I upgraded only the mainboard
from an usual P233MMX system to the Abit BP6 with 2x Celeron 433. Since
this upgrade it seems that the graphics card crashes when X sould come
up. I even can't switch back to the console, but i can access xdm via
X-Win32. So, i don't know if this is a hardware or a software problem.
Can anyone help me with this ?

Brian.