Re: (eepro100) Linux 2.2.11pre2 proposed patch

George Bonser (grep@shorelink.com)
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 18:21:57 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 20 Jul 1999, Mark Lord wrote:

> Mmm.. I have NOT yet seen that problem on this eepro100 system.
>
> Just another data point.

I built and installed the kernel yesterday. All seemed to work fine. This
morning when I arrived at work, I started a large FTP download (>400MB)
and it started locking up every few minutes. I noticed it when name
lookups started timing out.

I backed out the change, rebooted the new kernel, and started the FTP
download again and I got the complete file (about 1.5 hrs of downloading)
without problems.