Re: [alsa-devel] Some Audiality info...

Juhana Sadeharju (kouhia@nic.funet.fi)
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 15:17:13 +0300

>From: "David Olofson" <olofson@angelfire.com>
>
>Back with a description of my project; Audiality.

I could not find anything to download. Please put anything related to
Audiality (if anything additional exists) including the Audiality Sequencer
source codes available, if possible.

Also, why not use Arts, SF or Quasimodo as an audio engine? They exists
already.

BTW, I would like to know if somebody is working on the kernel problems
shown by Benno Senoner. That is, audio RT process handling A/D & D/A
should not freeze during heavy disk usage.

Yours,

Juhana