f_frsize value in struct statvfs set to 0 instead of the f_bsize value

Zack Brown (zbrown@lynx.neu.edu)
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 14:10:38 -0700 (PDT)

Got this today. Thought I'd pass it on...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 11:22:55 -0600
From: Gordon Haverland <haverlan@agric.gov.ab.ca>
To: zbrown@linuxcare.com
Subject: kernel traffic

Hi!
I'm a LUG president in western Canada, don't get involved
in kernel development. But I am involved in LPRng, a print
spooling system. A while ago, it was pointed out that
RedHat 6.0 (probably Linux in general) has a "bug" in
that they set the f_frsize value in struct statvfs to
0 instead of the f_bsize value.

Anyway, as I don't know where to pass this onto, I was
hoping maybe you did.

Have a great weekend.
Gordon Haverland