Re: [OT] Re: UPS's

Andre M. Hedrick (hedrick@Astro.Dyer.Vanderbilt.Edu)
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 21:51:48 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 26 Jul 1999, Mike A. Harris wrote:

> Well, I hope that it works well for you if you go with it. I'm
> sure that Andre's work will not fail you, so from that standpoint
> you should be ok. But personally, I still have my own
> reservations (although I still want my UPS to breath life
> again)... Talk about stuck between a rock and a lightening
> storm... ;o)

Mike,

I just sent you the name, email, url of my APCC UPS reseller.
Send him a message, buy some batteries, and get out of a jam.

Here it is again for you and anyone else, that need it.

Kedar Rajadnya <kedar@asacomputers.com>
http://www.asacomputers.com/

Then lets move the UPS off topic to the list that deal solely with APCC
products, my (me + et. al) software package "apcupsd".
If you have a bug, problem, gripe, comment, suggestion, fix, or any other
related issue to these to items, please report it there. You will have
access to the development/porting/etc. team to assist you and anyone else.