Re: Linux 2.2.11pre4

Philipp Thomas (kthomas@gwdg.de)
Wed, 04 Aug 1999 01:50:10 GMT

On Tue, 3 Aug 1999 22:16:21 +0100 (GMT), Riley Williams
<rhw@MemAlpha.CX> wrote:

>I can't fairly comment on the documentation it is supposed to show,
>since the tool required to show it is so useless to begin with

That's your opinions. Mind you, I don't like the info program either,
but after you could at least use the cursor keys for scrolling you
could at lest use it. And I *need* the info, specially glibc quite a
lot, so I use info as the only means to read the documentation.

>===8<=== Rubbish cut ===>8===

That you call it rubbish fits the picture nicely.

Philipp

--
You have moved your mouse. Windows must be rebooted for the
changes to take effect.