Re: Mirror problems ???

Steve Dodd (dirk@loth.demon.co.uk)
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 23:38:10 +0100

On Wed, Aug 04, 1999 at 10:37:42PM +0100, Riley Williams wrote:

> Is there something up with the kernel.org mirrors? ftp.uk.kernel.org
> currently indicates that the latest 2.3 kernel is 2.3.9 !!!

If you got Sunsite UK (Imperial), they're having problems. They were offline
for over a week, and I think they're having to rebuild their mirrors..

Try the other mirrors: ftp.demon.co.uk, and <something>.hensa.ac.uk

--
If you've been pounding nails with your forehead for years, it may feel
strange the first time somebody hands you a hammer. But that doesn't