Re: no driver change for 2.4?

Stefan Hornburg (racke@linuxia.de)
06 Aug 1999 15:00:40 +0200

Hubert Mantel <mantel@suse.de> writes:

> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Aug 05, Linus Torvalds wrote:
>
> > You still wonder why ISDN is not there? Do you still wonder why I'm fed up
> > with ISDN people who think they they can just force-feed me one huge patch
> > and completely avoid any QA in the meantime?
>
> So the huge ISDN update in proposed-2.2.11 will be removed from the final
> 2.2.11 release?

I don't know about that, but 2.3.x with x >= 4 is quite O.K. for ISDN
(AVM B1, Teles 16.3c and AVM A1 PCMCIA works). As 2.4 will hopefully
released before W2000, this is the path to follow.

BTW: Have you fixed the quite silly bug in the SUSE scripts with
AVM A1 PCMCIA ??

Ciao
Racke

--
LinuXia - Solutions of Cool Competence - Internetprogramming and more
D-30163 Hannover, Waldstraße 4, 0511-3941290 (http://www.linuxia.de/)