Re: bezerko mouse

Rik van Riel (riel@humbolt.nl.linux.org)
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 13:00:54 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 9 Aug 1999, Paul E. Erkkila wrote:

> "Me Too" :)
>
> I have never lost keyboard control, and a switch to
> text mode and back is a quick fix.

Consider yourself lucky. I've lost both keyboard and mouse,
sometimes on the same occasion - so that only a hard reset
with associated fsck marathon would fix the situation.

Might have something to do with edge/level triggered ints
though, because my mainboard/kernel combo don't always seem
to agree on the actual configuration.

Then again, my mainboard is just weird :)

Rik -- Open Source: you deserve to be in control of your data.