Re: Gates of Hell

Jonathan Masters (mastersj@periscope-systems.freeserve.co.uk)
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 04:03:29 +0100

Yep. I took the same attitude with him as I did with barclays bank and
threatened to sue him/her for discrimating between OSs in such a manner, I
mean winblows is crap everyone knows, and OK, so MacOS is *better*, but since
that microshark "loan" of millions to Apple, I will always view Apple and
microshaft as being too close so I find this kind of discrimination very bad
for everyone. BARCLAYS HAD THE NERVE to claim that
LINUX IS ***LESS*** SECURE THAN WINDOWS 95/98/NT - what an utter sh*tload of
crap. I mean, it made me laugh and I've still gotta decide if I'm gonna pursue
the case with Barclays.... (I *used* to like them too).

David Olofson wrote:

> "Homme R. Bitter" wrote:
> > This person is obviously applying for a collection of coredums in his/her
> > email box....
>
> Yep... At least posting a link to a site that is BROWSABLE with
> something that runs on LINUX would be a lot better!
>
> Not the way to go... :-(
>
> //David
>
> -

Jonathan C. Masters                     (jonathan@oxlug.org)
                                        PGP: www.brookes.ac.uk/~95227860/KEY

"Upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it".

-- Matthew 16, 17-18