Re: 2.2.11 and tulip.c issues

Thomas Molina (tmolina@home.com)
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 15:13:02 -0500 (CDT)

So what is needed? I apparently have an older tulip based on the
following and comments which seem to indicate older cards work with
0.89H and have problems with 0.91:

tulip.c:v0.89H 5/23/98 becker@cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov
eth1: Digital DC21041 Tulip at 0xe800, 21041 mode, 00 c0 f0 37 22 56,
IRQ 11.
eth1:21041 Media information at 30, default media 0800 (Autosense).
eth1: 21041 media #0, 10baseT.
eth1: 21041 media #0, 10baseT.

Do we need to download Donald's 0.91 and test it or what?