Re: New resources - pls, explain :-(

Dancer (dancer@zeor.simegen.com)
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 07:40:28 +1000

Nine times out of ten (or even 99 times out of a hundred) I'd disagree
with Linus here. My ass has been (usually metaphorically) saved too many
times by something that was overdesigned or overengineered...but this is
the linux kernel, and I am forced to agree with him in this case: Code.

Bad code is better than no code. Bad code can be fixed. No code can only
be talked about.