Re: ia64 code addresses

Alexander V. Lukyanov (hagopiar@vuser.vu.union.edu)
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 16:14:16 -0400 (EDT)

Instructions aren't 128/3 since that's not an even number :-)

Someone can fill in the details, but instruction groups are 128 bits,
divided into 4 sections - 3 instructions and a tagging section that
describes the types of the 3 instructions.

The 128 bit instruction groups must be aligned.

I can only assume that WCHAN would contain the instruction group address.
-Rob