Re: diamondmm homefree [was Re: Wireless ethernet?]

Thomas Bogendoerfer (tsbogend@alpha.franken.de)
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 23:34:10 +0200

On Mon, Aug 16, 1999 at 10:53:54AM +0200, Pavel Machek wrote:
> Not by chance. It contains tir2000 irda chip (if you took a look you
> would see it, too, so I guess this is not a secret) plus some custom
> part.

If I own such I board, I would know it for sure. But I don't have such
a board. Are there any usefull pictures on the web for identifing the
chips on the card ? I've found some pictures, but I was happy to see
that they show some computer stuff.

Thomas.

                                        [Martin `MJ' Mares on linux-kernel]