Re: autorouting problem

cxreg (count@istream.net)
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 03:29:46 -0400 (EDT)

I think this is probably my best bet, however I noticed this in the arp
manpage:
NOTE: As of kernel 2.2.0 it is no longer possible
to set an ARP entry for an entire subnet.

and as far as I can tell, that means i *do* have to put in ~250 entries :/
Hopefully this removed for a good reason as it looks to cause a big
headache.
dave o