Re: Bug Report: 2.2.11 Makefile

Steve Dodd (dirk@loth.demon.co.uk)
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 22:01:14 +0100

Hi,

Are you back permanently now?

On Mon, Aug 16, 1999 at 05:16:40PM -0500, Michael Elizabeth Chastain wrote:

> I am working on a new CONFIG_MODVERSIONS but I don't know if I'll have
> it ready for 2.4. Sigh. For the curious, it uses "objcopy --redefine-sym"
> to fix up symbol names, with no .ver files anywhere.

Sounds good. If you can post a patch at some point then I (and doubtless,
others) will be able to hammer on it for you and find any problems. If it
doesn't make it into 2.4 then it should be one of the first things to go into
2.5 IMNSHO.

--
"If the bottom is falling out of your world, then have a drink here and
the world will fall out of your bottom."