Re: ncurses foiled again

Steve Dodd (dirk@loth.demon.co.uk)
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 03:29:24 +0100

On Tue, Aug 17, 1999 at 05:48:33PM -0400, Alex wrote:

> so, basically there is no ncurses.h installed on theses servers. i
> checked /usr/include/ and nothing there.

Did you (or someone else) move /usr/include to somewhere else at any point? I
did this when I went libc5 -> glibc2: I moved everything in /usr/include to
/usr/i486-linuxlibc5/include, and ncurses.h was one of the things I forgot
to put back.

I'm assuming you actually have ncurses installed ;-)

--
"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it
flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night, the ice weasels come."