WELCOME to x-files@trekker.com

x-files-help@trekker.com
18 Aug 1999 06:54:17 -0000

x-files@trekker.com mailing list.

Acknowledgment: I have added the address

linux-kernel@vger.rutgers.edu

to the x-files mailing list.

Welcome to x-files@trekker.com!

Please save this message so that you know the address you are
subscribed under, in case you later want to unsubscribe or change your
subscription address.

--- Here are the ezmlm command addresses.

I can handle administrative requests automatically.
Just send an empty note to any of these addresses:

<x-files-subscribe@trekker.com>:
Receive future messages sent to the trekker.com-x-files mailing list.

Stop receiving messages for the trekker.com-x-files mailing list.

DO NOT SEND ADMINISTRATIVE REQUESTS TO THE MAILING LIST!
If you do, I won't see them, and subscribers will yell at you.