RE: AIX disclaim() or Tru64 madvise (MADV_DONTNEED) needed

Ivan R. Judson (judson@mcs.anl.gov)
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 14:50:48 -0500

I believe this is also what is preventing MPICH developers from having a
shared memory implementation of MPI on linux, they have been quietly wishing
(I don't know if they've asked out loud or not) for this for a year or
more...

--Ivan