Re: _Very_ strange network delay over dialup-ISDN in 2.2.11.

Jelle Foks (jelle@flying.demon.nl)
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 21:00:50 +0200 (NST)

Hello,

I've found similar ping results too. They went away for me when I set up
the MTU to 1500 on both my ippp0 interface and on the ISP configuration
web page, so playing with the MTU and MRU might help... That's all I know.

Jelle.