Re: Ultra DMA/66

Andre Hedrick (andre@suse.com)
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 00:02:25 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, but you only get the primary channel or IDE3.
Also there appears to be a timing quirk that just popped up about two
weeks ago with several of the high end drives. I know that it works with
them, it is just the final tinkering/setup of the 4 misc-registers are
needed.

Andre Hedrick
The Linux IDE guy