Re: searchable kernel archive

Joe (joeja@mindspring.com)
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 22:14:32 -0400

Phil Wilshire wrote:

> Joe > People like me who are not suscribed to the list coudl search it
> and
> > then if there is not an issue in there already it can then get entered.
> > It may help lighten the load on the help allievate repeated issues.
> >
> > Or is this implemented already somewhere an I am the last to know again?
> >
> > And yes I am willing to help if I can.
> >

> try
> http://www.progressive-comp.com/Lists/
> Phil Wilshire

this is what I was talking about... I have been using linux for over 3 years
and have never come across this list, why is this kind of information
hidden? this is something that should be linked all over the place, and made
plain as day.. like linuxhardware.net, kernelnotes.org, www.linux.org,
www.linux.org, metalab.unc.edu/LDP, etc

Joe.. just my 2 cents.. this woudl more than likely take some if the traffice
off this list......

--
Joseph Acosta ........ SMP Linux / Windows NT 4.0
home: joeja@mindspring.com