Re: mirror causes oops in 2.3.15

Thomas Molina (tmolina@home.com)
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 19:02:46 -0500 (CDT)

I have no clue what I'm doing wrong, perhaps a transcription error, but
I doubt it. I checked what I wrote down several times before feeding
the output through ksymoops. I think I better leave it be for a couple
of days and try again. This is getting very frustrating, especially
since I seem to be the only one experiencing this problem. I am in
/usr/src/linux-2.3.15 when I do the gdb vmlinux. It just isn't making
sense.