Re: watchdog location

Michael Meskes (michael@fam-meskes.de)
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 20:27:53 +0200

On Wed, Sep 01, 1999 at 11:45:16AM -0400, Theodore Y. Ts'o wrote:
> TSX-11 has been in <<media res>> most of the summer, since it's been in
> between a (half-finished) computer upgrade, and I (and the other archive
> team members) have been consumed with other activities. In my case, it
> was due to my changing jobs. I've updated the watchdog deamon, and I
> will be working on processing the rest of the incoming queue this week.
>
> In the meantime, if you don't get an answer sent to the archive e-mail
> address, please try sending mail directly to me (tytso@mit.edu). I'll
> make sure it gets dealt with.
>
> I should have the hardware transition finished this month, and things
> should be better after that. I apologize for the disruption and the
> inconvenience.
>
> In the meantime, of course, if you choose to change the primary location
> of the watchdog deamon to another FTP server, I really can't blame you.
> Again, my apologies.

I have no problem with this. And knowing what's going on I see no reason why
I should change the primary location of watchdog. The reason I came up with
it was that I got bug messages for the old version in the archive.

So if the new version made it in there's no need left to change the
Configure.help file.

Thanks for answering.

Michael

Email: Michael@Fam-Meskes.De           | Use PostgreSQL!