Re: NFS: can't silly-delete anubis.nooft.abb.no/.nfs00c87b6f00000005,

Martin Andersen (marand@eunet.no)
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 20:24:45 +0200 (CEST)

I just noticed that I still get this error on 2.2.12
Hasn't this patch been included in the stable kernel-tree yet?

I also tried 2.3.16 (about at day before 2.3.17 got out ;) ), but sadly it
wouldn't boot for me, so I was unable to test it.
I presume the changes are in 2.3.x, but I though they'd made their
appearance in 2.2.x aswell, since this bug is quite old ..

Regards,

--Martin