Re: Lockups - lost interrupt

yodaiken@chelm.cs.nmt.edu
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 20:55:15 -0600

There are parts of the new irq.c that are not obviously there to support
RTLinux. Please don't chop em. Especially important is: the functions
in the low level handler structure do not invoke any spinlocks and
there are labels on the low level irq catch code that allow the RTL
module to patch to take control.