Re: Samba can't keep NT shares mounted

Mon, 20 Sep 1999 09:28:18 -0400 (EDT)

what about the problem where file info retrieved via smbmount gets cached?
Is this all within the same scope, or would that be considered a different
problem? I know there's a doc in the samba source that suggests turning
oplocks off in the registry on the NT server to remedy this, but I've had
no luck with them. The problem is quite frustrating when you need
real-time updated info for a particular file.
This also seems like it has been a big hurdle.

-Cygnus
Anthony J. Biacco Network Administrator/Engineer
admin@intergrafix.net Intergrafix Internet Services

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"
http://cygnus.ncohafmuta.com http://www.intergrafix.net