Re: Mouse Problems W/Logitech

Dag Brattli (dagb@cs.uit.no)
24 Sep 1999 08:48:20 +0200

Mark Henry <mahenry@vt.edu> writes:

> Yeah, I'm getting the same problem. Pretty much exactly the same. The
> mouse wheel would work with the old 2.0.x kernels, but not the 2.2.x
> kernels. My mouse is model M-RG45 - a Logitech, too.

I have the same problem, but the Logitech (MouseMan+ and TrackMan Marble+)
will not work with my laptop in the 2.2 series, but they both work in the
2.0 series. However _both_ mice work with a HP Vectra machine I have,
_both_ in 2.0 and 2.2/2.3 series. I haven't had any time to look closer at
this problem.

-- Dag

--
   / Dag Brattli                   | The Linux-IrDA Project               /
  // University of Tromsoe, Norway | Infrared communication for Linux    //