RE: dst cache overflow :: Linux 2.3.18 & gcc-2.7.2.3 & 3com 59x

Shawn Leas (SLEAS@videoupdate.com)
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 17:24:06 -0500

By thrashing I mean swapping...

-Shawn

-----Original Message-----
From: Shawn Leas [mailto:SLEAS@videoupdate.com]
Sent: Monday, September 27, 1999 4:56 PM
To: 'linux-kernel@vger.rutgers.edu'
Subject: dst cache overflow :: Linux 2.3.18 & gcc-2.7.2.3 & 3com 59x

Is it possible since I'm thrashing around on disk this is happening?

I would think this is unreasonable if it's the case. Please, anybody that
could help me grok the net_ratelimit stuff, help me get back into
coding/debugging. This IS very annoying.

BTW, AC, do your 2.3.18ac* patches address any of this? (Sorry if I'm being
lazy and not checking myself)

-Shawn