Re: CONFIG_INET_RARP

Pekka Pietikainen (pp@netppl.fi)
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 18:27:35 +0300

On Sat, Oct 02, 1999 at 03:13:40PM +0400, kuznet@ms2.inr.ac.ru wrote:
> Hello!
>
> > I got it to build on glibc-2.1. Patch below. I only needed to run it
> > once to install Linux on a Sun machine,
>
> 8)8)8) I also used it for one weekend when installing linux
> on sparc 8)
Erk, no wonder I had problems making it compile. I just assumed they
were the same struct ifaddr and then tried to hack the code
into using the glibc one ;)

> Do glibc headers contain some "struct ifaddr"?!!!
in net/if.h

/* The ifaddr structure contains information about one address of an
interface. They are maintained by the different address families,
are allocated and attached when an address is set, and are linked
together so all addresses for an interface can be located. */

--
Pekka Pietikainen