Re: devfs again, (was RE: USB device allocation)

Stephen Frost (sfrost@ns.snowman.net)
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 19:44:04 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 7 Oct 1999, Dan Hollis wrote:

> On Thu, 7 Oct 1999, Stephen Frost wrote:
> > Yes, this behavior would be an option, and would be to make others
> > happier about letting devfs be in the kernel..
>
> There are certain people who dont want options available to end users.

If you would elaborate and give reasons, I might give that some
thought. Just putting that claim out there is useless however. Do you
feel this way? If so, why? If you speak for others, what are their
reasons, and why are they not speaking?

Stephen