RE: devfs again, (was RE: USB device allocation)

Dan Hollis (goemon@sasami.anime.net)
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 15:32:10 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 8 Oct 1999, Shawn Leas wrote:
> And ONE, count 'em, ONE clean solution, or at least the cleanest one
> to date, and it based on solid foundation, whatever anyone has to
> say about it's implementation, which, is indeed the least intrusive
> I can think of!

Not only that, I also realized something else...

All the complaints that procfs contains a lot of "garbage" such as
/proc/bus, /proc/kcore, /proc/ide, /proc/usb etc...

Guess where it really should belong? Yup. devfs.

-Dan