RE: Problems with SuSE 6.2 and SMC EtherEZ PCI on a cable modem

Moonshi Mohsenruddin (moonshi@linux.com.sg)
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 00:22:22 +0800

Do a "locate dhcpcd" as user "root" and then goto the directory where "dhcpcd" is found. Type "./dhcpcd eth0" and you are done. If you haev installed it correctly, there should a some manuals and information.

Do a "man dhcpcd" for more info.

Cheers!
Moonshi Mohsenruddin
Editor, Singapore Linux Portal moonshi@linux.com.sg