Re: [patch] 2.3.18ac10 binfmt_a.out fixes

Matthew Wilcox (Matthew.Wilcox@genedata.com)
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 02:28:37 +0200

On Sat, Oct 02, 1999 at 11:34:14PM +0200, Andrea Arcangeli wrote:
> Then there was one do_brk mapping at address zero intead of the address
> where was want to load the binary.

Agreed. I have a better fix for this (a new function to do both the do_brk
and read_exec). I'm updating it for 2.3.20 right now.

> I can't try the patch as I never had zmagic binaries under my hands.

This is my trouble too.

--
Matthew Wilcox <willy@bofh.ai>
"Windows and MacOS are products, contrived by engineers in the service of