Re: More on bigger kdev_t

mike mangino (mangino@cis.ohio-state.edu)
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 09:18:54 -0400

In that case, would it make sense to fix up some of the areas that break the kdev_t abstraction so that once 2.5 development opens, the introduction of the new kdev_t will be much easier?

Sorry to misquote you

--
Mike Mangino                   Consultant, Analysts International
mangino@cis.ohio-state.edu     m.mangino@aicolumbus.com