Re: Temporal wormhole?

Frank v Waveren (fvw@var.cx)
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 10:48:03 +0200

My installation doesn't think so, In fact it's been running perfectly
since the beginning of last january. And I've been running 2.2.12 without
probs since it was released as well... And note that the time changes
are quite random, sometimes adding a few hours and minutes, sometimes
subtracting a few.

Frank v Waveren fvw@var.cx ICQ# 10074100