Re: =?iso-8859-1?Q?=BB=D8=B8=B4:_linux_IDS_project_=2C_lids-0.1-2.2.12_relesa?= =?iso-8859-1?Q?se.?=

Mr. James W. Laferriere (babydr@baby-dragons.com)
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 11:02:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Xie,

On Sat, 16 Oct 1999, xie hua gang wrote:
> [...]
...snip...
> >However, I admit that as soon as it has logging support it will be useful.
> It
> >will not prevent modifying the files though, unless you also disable access
> >the raw device.
>
> I am now working on the logging now.. I think it may include the uid/gid of
> user who
> violate the rules and the command he want to make , etc.
If Possible/acceptable allow passing to the syslogd/klogd so that
time stamps will be placed with the entries . My key concern is
time stamping the entries , could easily be seconds since epoch
or just like syslog . Tia, JimL