Re: [linux-usb] Re: USB device allocation (humour)

David Nelson (dnelson@jump.net)
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 14:08:40 -0500 (CDT)

I seem to recall a program for the Commodore 64 that would move the heads
back and forth on the floppy drive to the tune of something. Never found
the program but then I didn't want my drive's heads being subjected to
that non-sense.

/\/elson

--
David /\/elson
http://www.jump.net/~dnelson

  "Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things."
                                         -- The 7 Habits Book