Re: [RE: glibc-2.1.2 and Kernel-2.2.13 compile error]

han ho (hohan@netscape.net)
21 Oct 99 15:04:06 EST

Hello all,
I got that problem 2 days b4; It seems that gnorpm deleted
some important symlinks in /usr/include.
I fixed that by restoring symbolic link /usr/include/linux
&& /usr/include/asm pointing to where current /usr/src/linux/include/linux
&& asm r.

HHK

Michael Cummins <mjcumm@isa.mim.com.au> wrote:
Did you install a kernel-source rpm or untar a linux-2.x.x.tar.gz?
Did you install the kernel-headers package if you used the
liunx-source-2.x.x.i386.rpm?
Michael Cummins

The information contained in this E-Mail is confidential
and is intended only for the use of the addressee(s).
If you receive this E-Mail in error, any use, distribution
or copying of this E-Mail is not permitted. You are
requested to forward unwanted E-Mail and address any problems
to the MIM Holdings Limited Help Desk.
E-Mail: helpdesk@mim.com.au or phone: Australia 07 3833 8042.