Re: [linux-kernel] mailing list properties

David Lang (dlang@diginsite.com)
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 10:08:30 -0700 (PDT)

Many people have suggested/requested this and after getting 20-30 people
describing/debating how best to use procmail to filter it the issue fades
out for a month or two until someone else requests this.

for what it's worth I always opt to use the subject tag, in part becouse I
choose not to use procmail. I am one of those strange people who dislike
having to look in many places to get current mail.

David Lang