Re: PATCH 2.3.23.5: ACPI iomap fix

David Weinehall (tao@acc.umu.se)
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 23:12:42 +0200 (MET_DST)

On Fri, 22 Oct 1999, Jeff Garzik wrote:

[snip]

> As an aside, USB is _already_ on AXP, so inline assembler and other
> x86-isms in the USB code needs to be examined and compartmentalized, or
> purged...

Oh, and of course, it's been on the Mac far longer than on the x86, so I
think that a merge should be a good idea... I bet there's support for some
devices in the Mac implementation that's not in the x86-version. Or am I
totally off track here?

/David Weinehall
_ _
// David Weinehall <tao@acc.umu.se> /> Northern lights wander \\
// Project MCA Linux hacker // Dance across the winter sky //
\> http://www.acc.umu.se/~tao/ </ Full colour fire </