Re: calling skb_queue_purge() causes oops when called from FreeS/WAN under 2.2.x

Richard Guy Briggs (rgb@conscoop.ottawa.on.ca)
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 13:49:52 -0400

--3NCgIHkqVVVCGtXY

On Tue, Oct 26, 1999 at 09:21:01PM +0400, kuznet@ms2.inr.ac.ru wrote:
> Hello!
>=20
> > Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 000=
00008
>=20
> F.e. look at lines 544-545 of klips/net/ipsec/pfkey_v2.c.
> Probably, it will help. If it will not, search for another bug
> of the same kind.

Can you quote the lines or tell me what version of the file you are
looking at? I just checked in a huge re-organisation which should
only alter its behaviour in a small way, but has completely scrambled
the file wrt. line numbers

> Well, and I assure you, it will not work until you will not clean this fi=
le
> of innumerous ifdefs.

I have also cleaned up a lot of the #ifdefs, but we don't have much
choice if we are to continue to support more than one kernel version.
I have tried to minimize the compiler directive confusion.

Thanks very much for having a look at this.

> Alexey Kuznetsov

slainte mhath, RGB
--=20
Richard Guy Briggs -- PGP key available Auto-Free Ottawa! Ca=
nada
<http://www.conscoop.ottawa.on.ca/rgb/> </www.flora.org/a=
fo/>
Prevent Internet Wiretapping! -- FreeS/WAN:<www.xs4all.nl/~frees=