Re: calling skb_queue_purge() causes oops when called from FreeS/WAN under 2.2.x

Richard Guy Briggs (rgb@conscoop.ottawa.on.ca)
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 21:08:39 -0400

--SEFvVLxbW/dEDtN8

On Tue, Oct 26, 1999 at 10:56:26PM +0400, kuznet@ms2.inr.ac.ru wrote:
> Hello!
>=20
> > blocks, not octets. Other than that, is there something I am missing?
>=20
> skb length is measured in bytes yet, so that most of the message
> is copied beyond skb end.

Right, because I did not make the skb large enough, or put enough.

> > you cannot parse it, perhaps you are not investing enough effort!
> > (just kidding, a reference to some of your previous comments about the
>=20
> Yes, I invested only about 5 minutes. It was enough to find one bug.

That does help a whole lot, I forgot to multiply the previous two
references to that variable by the same constant! Off to continue
debugging...

Thanks for looking, sorry to waste your time... another pair of eyes...

> Alexey

slainte mhath, RGB
--=20
Richard Guy Briggs -- PGP key available Auto-Free Ottawa! Ca=
nada
<http://www.conscoop.ottawa.on.ca/rgb/> </www.flora.org/a=
fo/>
Prevent Internet Wiretapping! -- FreeS/WAN:<www.xs4all.nl/~frees=