RE: oops with raid level 1/0

Jeremy Hansen (jeremy@xxedgexx.com)
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 08:06:01 -0400 (EDT)

I understand what you're saying, and if that's the case, then fine, I will
switch to raid five, but there are about 100 other reports on this list of
"access beyond end of device" problems completely unrelated to well
anything. When I see this, it leads me to believe that the problem is
much deeper then a raid issue.

I will do what you suggest and report back to you. Thanks for your help.

-jeremy

http://www.xxedgexx.com | jeremy@xxedgexx.com