Please help me....

hechengdong (dony.he@huawei.com.cn)
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 08:46:34 +0800

--------------70332B4BD61BC286C3E78B5D

On Fri, Oct 22, 1999 at 06:17:37PM +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
> dony.he@huawei.com.cn said:
> > =A0 Why can I _ONLY_ receive such emails=A0 which has NULL receipt =

and
> > NULL sender and NULL subject=A0 from all the majordomo mail lists, =

but
> > has letter body which contains receipt and sender and subject, just=

as
> > the following: =A0=A0=A0 What's the matter with me? Can you help m=

e? Thanks
> > in advance.=20
>=20
> This appears to be a problem at nic2.funet.fi. I see this occasionall=

y, too.=20
> The mail gets corrupted somehow, and your MTA/MUA thinks that the cor=

rupted=20
> bytes are actually the end of the headers.
>=20
> I've reported this a couple of times, but havnoop
se. Now=20
> I'm sure that it's not at my end, so perhaps Matti can enlighten us?

If possible, I would like to see sample of headers you receive.

Is the following what you want to see?

(Netscape Mail Server v2.02) with ESMTP id AAA19281
for <dony.he@huawei.com.cn>; Tue, 19 Oct 1999 16:06:42 +0800

noop
by nic2.funet.fi with ESMTP id <S19732AbPJSH7Z>;
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 10:59:25 +0300