Re: access beyond end of device errors in 2.2.13pre18 AND 2.2.5

Martin Schulz (schulz@iwrmm.math.uni-karlsruhe.de)
29 Oct 1999 17:05:45 +0200

Martin Schulz <schulz@iwrmm.math.uni-karlsruhe.de> writes:

> Well. I through out knsfd and installed the nfs-server-2.2beta40-1
> package and at *very* first glance things seem to be better now. At
> least the first two backup runs were fine. I keep my fingers crossed,
> though, since the above errors occurred only from time to time.

That was too early. It happened again. It really gives me headaches.

What to do next? Try 2.2.13 without nfssvc support ?

What kind of debugging output would be helpfull to track the error
down?

regards,

--
Martin Schulz                             schulz@iwrmm.math.uni-karlsruhe.de
Uni Karlsruhe, Institut f. wissenschaftliches Rechnen u. math. Modellbildung