Re: term issue 2.3.22 <-> 25

Jeremy Katz (katzj@linuxpower.org)
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 12:58:38 -0400

This is due to changes in the rlimit struct which occurred in 2.3.24
(I'm 99% certain gnome-terminal worked for me under .23). If you strace
the gnome-terminal or look at ulimit -a, you'll see that the cpu time
limit is being reported as -1.

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Katz		http://linuxpower.org
Personal: katzj@linuxpower.org

QOTD: The society which scorns excellence in plumbing as a humble activity and tolerates shoddiness in philosophy because it is an exalted activity will have neither good plumbing nor good philosophy... neither its pipes nor its theories will hold water.