Re: Linux kernel bug tracking system?

Nicolas MONNET (nico@it-xchange.com)
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 01:44:31 +0200 (CEST)

Ah, I don't have the log at hand unfortunately. It's a problem with the
IDE CD-ROM (on a Compaq Proliant 1600). Happens with burnt CDs. Joliet, I
think. Does not seem to be an issue with the filesystem. It produces read
errors, the log says something about restarting the driver. It was kernel
2.2.5-15 (stock RH6.0), I have upgraded since then to 2.2.13, but I don't
use the CD-Rom much, hence I haven't checked if the problem persisted. I
will retry it, if you wish, but not until tuesday.

--
Nicolas MONNET, Technical Director, IT-Xchange

<URL:http://www.it-xchange.com> <URL:mailto:nico@it-xchange.com> <URL:mailto:nico@monnet.to>