Re: Linux Buffer Cache Does Not Support Mirroring

Thu, 4 Nov 1999 01:24:15 +0100 (MET)

Hi guys,

Below are some excerpts of private mails I have received from Jeff:

On Wed, 3 Nov 1999, Jeff V. Merkey wrote:

> You also embrassed several
> other folks who felt strongly enough about your behavior to attempt to
> explain to me why you act this way, an ask me to overlook it.

> > > Other folks in the Linux community have routinely told me how vitriolic
> > > you can be, and how difficult you are to work with. Now I see why.

I demand people that posted Jeff about the above to send by private copy
of their postings.
I should not be interested in people who talk in my back but am very
disappointed about such evilness having appeared in the Linux community.
I will be glad to learn it is not so, by receiving the copy of the
posting Jeff is referring to. Thanks.

Gérard.